Friday, July 10, 2020

TRICKS TO FINDING GOOD CHILDREN’S BOOKS


If you have not enough time to read this article you can buy this book here 




I love curating book lists for kids so much, I’ve put together 200 children overs book lists. Because of this, people often ask me about how to find good children’s books. Most of my parent friends confess they choose reading material for their children based almost exclusively on what their child brings home from school, what’s displayed prominently on bookstore shelves, or get random suggestions from other moms and dads. 

While there is nothing wrong with those techniques, there are other methods, too! Of course, you don’t have to go out and do lots of research, and you definitely don’t have to read every book at the library before handing it to your child, and you could just rely on my book lists! 🙂 But, for those of you who want to learn how to find the best children’s books on your own, I’m detailing my not-so-secret methods.





Award lists are one of my favorite ways to find good children’s books. These books have been vetted by professionals who pay close attention to both what’s on the market, and which books will appeal to children, while at the same time focusing on writing and illustration quality. Here are some of my favorite book awards lists for you to bookmark:


I will try to step by step  tips here how to choose a perfect book for your baby 
please stay with me

No comments:

Post a Comment